FOR KRIS LINDAHL REAL ESTATE
Location: Twin Cities
Are you both highly driven and incredibly patient? Were you born to teach, but would rather do it outside the formal educational system? Are you a self-starter who enjoys not only training for a specific skill, but also developing an entire curriculum? We’re looking for a Sales Trainer who has real estate in their background and teaching in their DNA. You’ll train our newer agents, provide continuing education for all of our professionals, keep on top of industry trends and market changes, and create and manage our entire educational platform to help us disrupt and lead a highly competitive and fast-changing industry.
Why work here
Our industry, culture and corporate values depend on constant training and education. It’s not an option for us; it’s a way of life. You’ll work at a company founded by someone who earned his degree in education and truly appreciates the value of good training. If you’re only comfortable in the classroom, then this position probably isn’t for you. But if you thrive on being able to craft an entire training platform—as well as executing it to perfection every day—then we’re your next destination. In addition, our “Be Generous” mantra means we’re passionate not only about learning, but also about giving our time, talents and treasures back to the community.
What’s in it for you?
- A training position in real estate where no two days are ever the same
- The chance to not only train, but also shape an entire training platform
- A culture where you’ll never, EVER think, “I’m bored”
- The chance to play a pivotal role in helping a company grow and make history
- An environment where people truly appreciate what you bring to the table
- A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Qualifications and Requirements
- Real estate and significant sales training experience
- Someone who’s energized by educational challenges in a corporate setting
- Someone comfortable with holding themselves and others to the same high standard
- A positive “people-person” who brings out the best in others
- Someone who never settles for “good enough”
- An understanding of the value of a big brand and the curiosity to learn as much as possible about the fast-changing real estate industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Fill out your information below to be considered: