FOR KRIS LINDAHL REAL ESTATE
Location: Twin Cities
Are you a detail-oriented person with the grace under pressure of an air traffic controller? If you’re looking for a salaried, office-based appraisal position with guaranteed high volume and compensation, we’ll get you off the Real Estate Rollercoaster and into a world of consistent paychecks and strong, stable growth opportunities. Rather than driving all over town taking photos and measurements, you’ll produce Comparative Market Analyses (CMAs) quickly from our offices via a partnership with a large corporate client that has opened up this incredible growth opportunity.
Why work here
Our approach eliminates the seasonality and unpredictability of real estate and opens up new opportunities for people who love real estate but also value a work environment with more consistency and less risk. In addition, our “Be Generous” mantra means we’re passionate about giving our time, talents and treasures back to the community.
What’s in it for you?
- Consistency and predictability in your work life and compensation
- An office-based job that eliminates driving, showings and big negotiations
- Guaranteed high volume
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing real estate team
- A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience in real estate appraisals and valuations, or a highly analytical agent
- Licensed real estate agent or appraiser a plus. License not required.
- Ability to complete multiple desktop appraisals per day accurately and quickly
- Ability to perform detailed online research of properties and market areas
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- positive “people-person” who brings out the best in others
Fill out your information below to be considered: