Join Our Family Of Real Estate Rock Stars!
Are you looking to work for a fun and fast paced real estate team with unlimited earning potential? If so, The Kris Lindahl Team is for you! We are a family of real estate professionals with a commitment to positive team culture, community generosity, providing unsurpassed client experiences, and personal development for our agents. This is your chance to learn from the best and become your best self in the process!
MORE REASONS WHY THE KRIS LINDAHL TEAM IS THE OBVIOUS CHOICE FOR YOUR SUCCESSFUL REAL ESTATE CAREER!
- Averaging a home sold every 9 hours in 2017!
- Average per agent production in 2016 of 42 homes sold!
- The #1 Team at Kris Lindahl Real Estate!
- High quantity and quality of leads!
- 24/7 access to 34 offices throughout the Twin Cities & Greater Minnesota!
- Strong mission statement & core values!
- A team culture that makes us family!
- Over 30,000 followers on Facebook!
- One of the top Zillow profiles in the Midwest!
- Almost ZERO expenses to you – we take care of EVERYTHING!
- Access to TRUE Leadership!
- The opportunity to grow both personally & professionally!
- Commitment to giving back to the community!
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A KRIS LINDAHL TEAM REAL ESTATE ROCKSTAR?
- A driven and self disciplined personality
- An aspiration to be your best self
- A need to provide an unsurpassed client experience
- An understanding of the value of a BIG BRAND & technology in the real estate industry
- A commitment to never settling for second best
- A longing to be surrounded by some the most talented real estate professionals in the industry
- A yearning to be in an environment that offers a flexible schedule and unlimited earning potential
AVAILABLE POSITIONS IN THE KRIS LINDAHL TEAM FAMILY TREE!
(click for full descriptions)
- Real Estate Rock Star
- Listing Coordinator
- Productivity Coach
- Commercial Agent
- Showing Assistant
- Loan Officer (Mortgage)
- Phone Specialist
- Executive Assistant
- Client Care Specialist
- Door Knocker
Fill out your information below to be considered: